New teammates !

                                         بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ    

 assalamualaikum!

So here I am. Still alive. Just now I got a notification from google told me to write up my blog in English. Maybe Manglish also can ? Hehe.

Today is the 7th day I am working at the Bakery department in Giant.you know Giant the hypermarket ? Not that one in Doraemon la friend.

Before this we have to do a lot of things. We are short of staff. I tell you it is very tiring. Now we got new team members yeahahaha. Two persons and it makes seven of us altogether

Kaki lenguh kepai semua ada.nak nak hari pertama.

Harini pakai kasut mak beli.
Lessons for today :

Nak berjaya tak sepertinya kena ada sijil. Semua tu rezeki.
Nanti jangan memilih kerja
Dah kerja buat akaun simpanan lain

Somehow I think those without degree thinks better than me in every aspect. Because they have much more experience in life than me. Shame on you, Ain . Hm

Run and cover your face.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aku Pergi Wedding Orang India Dekat Temple

Enam Tips Sebelum Pindah Kerja Yang Kau Kena Fikir

Tak Payah Tunggu JADI PERFECT Untuk Tegur Orang Lain :) Manusia Memang TAK PERFECT!